20/4/26 - 14/6/26 (Week 1 - Week 8)
Nicole Ng Ying Yan 0382412
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
DST60804 Advanced Interactive Design
Task 1: Thematic Interactive Website Proposal
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 INSTRUCTIONS
2.0 PROPOSAL
Task 1: Thematic Interactive Website Proposal by Nicole Ng
3.0 PROTOTYPE
4.0 FEEDBACK
Week 8:
Change page indicator buttons from square to circles and make them smaller. Quiz page have to think about arrangement again to not make it so complex.
Week 7:
Scroll trigger animation is too hard. The Pull animation can change to moving the elements up in one single screen with clicking animation instead of scrolling down.
Week 6:
No feedback.
Week 5:
Make the content in the pages more substantial.
Week 4:
Changed topic from local food to Teh Tarik, no problem with the idea. User flow is okay.
Week 3:
No feedback.
Week 2:
Prefers local food topic over artist promotion idea.
Week 1:
No feedback.
5.0 REFLECTION
The difference between this advanced module compared to just interactive design is that I have more flexibility on choosing the topic and creating the content for the website. I also got to learn a new software, Adobe Animate to create the animation which was eye opening. It was confusing to pick up at first, but I believe that with more practice I will be more familiar with it. I enjoyed creating the prototype as well, seeing the animation working was very satisfying and fulfilling!
Comments
Post a Comment