APPLICATION DESIGN I - TASK 4: HI-FI PROTOTYPE
13/7/26 - 26/7/26 (Week 12 - Week 14)
Nicole Ng Ying Yan 0382412
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
DST60504 Application Design I
Task 4: Hi-Fi Prototype
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 LECTURES
All lectures notes have been completed here.
2.0 INSTRUCTIONS
3.0 TASK 4: HI-FI PROTOTYPE
Task 4: TunaiApp Hi-Fi Prototype by Nicole Ng4.0 FEEDBACK
Week 14: No feedback.
Week 13: No feedback.
Week 14:
No feedback.
Week 13:
No feedback.
5.0 REFLECTION
Takeaways
This project taught me to put myself in the users’ shoes in order to produce design solutions for different user needs. I also leant to look at things from their perspective instead of relying on my own assumptions about their experience.
Throughout the process, this project allowed me to gain insights on how the workflow of a design project looks like from the start until the end, particularly how to conduct user research the right way. This experience taught me how thoughtful design decisions can help to enhance the user experience, and also strengthened my skills in UI design. Overall, I’m proud with the outcome and the improvements I’ve made throughout these 14 weeks.
What's next?- Refine the prototype and make every single button clickable
- Develop it into a personal portfolio project
Takeaways
This project taught me to put myself in the users’ shoes in order to produce design solutions for different user needs. I also leant to look at things from their perspective instead of relying on my own assumptions about their experience.
Throughout the process, this project allowed me to gain insights on how the workflow of a design project looks like from the start until the end, particularly how to conduct user research the right way. This experience taught me how thoughtful design decisions can help to enhance the user experience, and also strengthened my skills in UI design. Overall, I’m proud with the outcome and the improvements I’ve made throughout these 14 weeks.
What's next?
- Refine the prototype and make every single button clickable
- Develop it into a personal portfolio project

Comments
Post a Comment